zondag 10 mei 2009

Ley in a story

I think every person, every individual has there own story. Nobody is the same. Everybody has their own experience's and has a different view on the world. So to give you a little previeuw of who i am, and what i think here is my Ley in a story.

I'm Not perfect. I'm just being one person out of all those million other's out there. I am the one who jumps in the unknown. The one that forgives but will not forget. I am the one who always tries to capture the moment.I am thirsty for knowledge. Ain't nobody gonna tell me what i can't or what i can do. I always long for adventure. My days come and go. I laugh for no reason. Lately i've been thinking, what it will all be eventually. The one who tries to run a mile when she can only walk an inch and tries to get the best out of everything. I am always late. A brown eyed girl. I hate people who have a fake smile.People say i'm crazy , I can't blame them. I look up towards other people. I analyze a lot. I always have something to say. I always get myself in the most crazy situations. I'm sorry i dont give a fuck. You can't define me. I speak my mind. Style?, I have no style. I am different, because i choose to be. I don't want to be in, i want to be out. That's what makes people special. I love art and drawing. I know what i want, only i don't know how to get there. But i'm not worried cause i know i'm going to make it. I'm a sporty girl, but lazy as hell. I love traveling and seeing things i haven't seen before. I love culture. I love shocking people. I don't really care what people do or don't think of me. I do what i want, and how i want it. Cause in the end i want to say 'i did it my way'..

1 opmerking: