zondag 24 mei 2009

I'm his fan.

I have bin following him or a while and thought, this guy really makes me love fashion even more. Not only the use of colour but also the effort that has bin put into the clothes really inspire me. And i don't say this a lot, buth i would wear every single piece of his collection. He give's me that little christopher kane, versage vibe. It's youthfull, sexy and adorable. And i love it. The man and the brand that i am talking about is Kristian Aadnevik. Kristian Aadnevik, the latest protégé of Donatella Versace, has just been acclaimed "one of the season's most promising new talents" by style.com. He has been hailed by Sunday Times Style’s Colin McDowell, Daily Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, ES Fashion and Elle magazine as one of UK’s hottest and exciting young talents. I would wear him day and night. Check it out and judge for yourself.








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten